Caffeine can be a great tool against fatigue.
However, there are some important factors we must pay attention to.
- Caffeine does not give you energy, but it does block fatigue receptors in the brain.
- Dosing of caffeine is size dependent
- American Pediatric Association recommends no caffeine for children 12 and under
- Children 12-18 years of age should limit their consumption of caffeine to 100mg per day
- Adults can consume up to 400 mg of caffeine daily safely
- Use caffeine calculator from google to find out your dosing
- Can assist in losing weight along with a caloric deficit