Driven Strength and Fitness offers part-time internships.
- Instruction and execution of safe weight room and movement techniques for middle school, high school, college athletes, and adult training groups
- Active group coaching, totaling between 6-16 hours per week and 4 hours of classroom education (dependent on the number of credits required for the internship)
- Set-up and breakdown of the weight room and movement area equipment
- Assistance with facility marketing, advertising, social media presence, and sports performance program logistics including data tracking and new athlete assessments
- Successful completion of an internship academic curriculum (3 or 6 credits)
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Sports Performance Staff
(subject to modification if needed per department or intern):
- Summer: May. 31 to August 12, 2022
*Application Deadline May. 1, 2022
- Fall 2022: August 28 to November. 18, 2022
*Application Deadline August. 1, 2022
- Winter 2022/2023: December 12 2022 to March 3, 2023
*Application Deadline Aug 19, 2022
Have Any Questions? Fill Out The Contact Form Below Or Email Rory @ firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT DRIVEN STRENGTH & FITNESS…
Driven Strength and Fitness provides top notch sports performance for today’s youth athletes.
Driven also provides comprehensive fitness training in small group and 1 on 1 settings for athletes and adults.
We combine mobility, strength, injury prevention, and conditioning with the latest training techniques to keep our clients performing at their best.
Our Programming has a proven track record getting athletes to the next level in a wide variety of sports but also improving quality of life for our adults.